Re: copy package or procedure from one schema to another

From: <liux99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:57:36 GMT

In article <86kfbd$1tq$1_at_newsmaster01.magnet.at>,   "DI Karl Heinz Hörmann" <kh.hoermann_at_penta.at> wrote:

> liux99_at_my-deja.com schrieb in Nachricht
<869u5u$49c$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >Hi there:
> >Does anybody know if there is a tool in Oracle that allows me to
copy a
> >procedure or package from one schema to another? Help is appreciated.
>
> what do you want to do ?
> is granting access insufficent ??
>
> regards

If you want to package all the procedures a product requires to run in a schema and to deploy that schema, merely granting access seems insufficient. So if there is a tool that helps?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 10:57:36 CST