Download from OTN

From: James <cheungwsj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:55:13 +0800

Hi all,

I have tried to download an evaluation 8.0.5 EE from Oracle via our company LAN, however it fails all the times. One of the best result is 230M out of the 260M. In fact, I realize that the 260M is large and Oracle site doesn't support resume download.

Is there any Oracle mirror site which support resume download? or do you have any tricks to download this huge file.

Thanks Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 09:55:13 CST