Re: OEM will not show multiple database from the same server?

From: Mike Carter <mike_at_delriotech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:07:40 -0600

I have been able to solve the problem with databases not refreshing in the OEM Console. Apparently, it is a problem with the server's Agent process. Try stopping the Agent Service on the server and restarting it. Once it restarts, open the services.ora file in the <%Oracle_Home%>\Network\Agent directory to make sure that there's something in it. Your listener should be listed at the top of this file. Once you verify this, open the OEM console and refresh your node. It will report back that the topology info has been updated, and it will look like it's hanging up on you. Expand the databases folder now, and you should see the new database.

If there's nothing in this file (services.ora) once the Agent service restarts, then there's a bigger problem here.