Re: Whats this= ORA-01041:

From: Simon Clark <simon_at_sjcsystems.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:39:57 -0000

Thanks I think!!

As I said, I know very little if anything about Oracle (basically only knowing SQL in this context), so when it says "report as a bug" - can you give me a feel for this? Is Oracle littered with this sort of "helpful" error message or is this a rarity, and hence we should report it to Oracle?

Many thanks for your help.

Simon
UK