Problem - WebDB installation

From: <maa_at_molhk.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:51:49 GMT

I got Oracle 8i (NT) installed and running. Now, I tried to install WebDB onto same machine under different home. During installation, it detected a copy of Oracle PL/SQL Web Toolkit package and so I selected an option to delete it & install the new version (4.0.8). But, it failed with error prompt
'owa40.vrf(84): Unbound environment variable - owaname' and quit; I can't proceed.

And, so I tried another way (ignore & continue); the installation completed.

However, when I tried to access WebDB thru browser, it failed with following info shown:

ORA-06550: line 2, column 2:
PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA.INIT_CGI_ENV' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 2, column 2:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored
ORA-06550: line 3, column 2:
PLS-00201: identifier 'HTP.HTBUF_LEN' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 3, column 2:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored
ORA-06550: line 12, column 3:
PLS-00201: identifier 'OWA.GET_PAGE' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 12, column 3:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

VARIABLES IN FORM NOT IN PROCEDURE:
NON-DEFAULT VARIABLES IN PROCEDURE NOT IN FORM: ....

Pls kindly advise. What can I do? Tks!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jan 23 2000 - 05:51:49 CST