NT and Unix with Oracle

From: Pavan <on_jobNOonSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 05:36:14 -0800

Hi Everybody...

I had been to develop a project where I saw NT and Unix (HP) together on the system on which I was working. And I could access both NT and HP Unix simultaneously and could access the same Oracle Database. I was wondering how could both the OS be loaded on a single system. Can Anyone tell me about the architecture and how to install both of them. So that I could access each one of them whenever I want.

Thank you all....

Thanks for participating.

Knowledge is Power.