Re: NT and Unix with Oracle

From: Andrew Kot <akot_at_oz.quest.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:44:03 GMT

Hi Pavan

I have done it once . You have to download and install Samba an open source software suite, which provides file and print services on client NT. Samba is freely available under the GNU General Public License.

Look at

http://us1.samba.org/samba/samba.html

for technical information, code and manuals how to install Samba.

Good luck!

Andrew Kot

--

Andrew Kot                                    akot_at_oz.quest.com
Quest Software Pty Ltd                   http://www.quest.com

2nd Floor, 293 Camberwell Rd         Tel (03)  9811 8063
Camberwell   Vic 3124                    Fax (03) 9811 8099
Australia                                        Mobile 0414488994