Run OLTP and DW/OLAP in the same database

From: S S Wan <sswan_at_hongkong.com.NOSPAM>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:36:02 +0800

Can I do thing as in the subject? It seems to save the effort of pouring data from one DB to another.

What's the best way to run DW/OLAP? What things should I consider to find the most suitable products? Would experts here share some experience for us?

P.S. Please remove .NOSPAM when reply by mail. Received on Sat Jan 22 2000 - 06:36:02 CST