Re: Server Manager

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:25:16 GMT

Correct. In UNIX, the line mode version of server manager is called svrmgrl. The GUI version of server manager is called svrmgrm (m=motif). There is no GUI version of svrmgr for NT. But Enterprise Manager does have a utility called SQL Worksheet. An interesting little tool. Personally, I'd like to take the best of SQL Worksheet and combine it with the power of SQL*Plus.

HTH,
Brian