Re: common import warning question

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:41:00 -0500

Perhaps it's just a friendly way of letting me know I'm dealing with a "sys" export
just in case I didn't know? In any case, my understanding is that objects owned by
sys come in on a sys full import, and not on a system. Is that accurate? What sort
of trouble could I be in by using sys exp/sys imp rather than system, and under what circumstances would I want to do sys/sys?