Re: JSPs in OAS

From: Doeni <doeni_at_evhr.net>
Date: 20 Jan 2000 19:55:57 +0100

Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid> writes:

> A developer who wants to use JSPs asked me how this product will
> integrate with OAS. Some documents indicate that JSP will be a part of
> OAS 4.0.8.1 but I don't see that is is. Will a JSP cartridge eventually
> replace the JWEB cartridge? Or is JSP already a capability of OAS that
> I don't understand how to access?

There is currently no support for JSP in 4.0.8.1. 4.0.8 introduced the JServlet cartridge, that will replace the JWeb cartridge.
I think there is a JSP beta version for 4.0.8.1. But I don't if this will be available for 4.0.8.1 as an add on or if it will only be in the next release.

> Van

The fundamental aim of King Crimson is to organize anarchy, to utilize

   the latent power of chaos and to allow the varying influences to

	       interact and find their own equilibrium.
                                        -Robert Fripp