Re: common import warning question

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:46:09 -0500

I was probably told the same thing at Oracle class but I still want to know what
the problem is. Probably sys owned tables are not imported with a system/system
situation, but what I'm missing is the warning. Why is it dangerous if I am doing an import as someone else if the export file was exported by sys. It wouldn't seem to me that I would be overwritting the dictionary for example, or affecting any sys tables, so I'm not following the warning. Someone out there I'm sure knows this.
Thanks,
Dc.