JSPs in OAS

From: Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 05:43:27 -0800

     A developer who wants to use JSPs asked me how this product will integrate with OAS. Some documents indicate that JSP will be a part of OAS 4.0.8.1 but I don't see that is is. Will a JSP cartridge eventually replace the JWEB cartridge? Or is JSP already a capability of OAS that I don't understand how to access?

Van