Re: oas 4.0.8.1 wrksf taking all CPU

From: James W. Anderson <jwanders_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:53:57 -0500

SP6 is not yet certified for OAS 4.0.8.1, so you need to either back out SP6 and possibly reapply SP5, or reinstall NT and apply SP5-- SP5 is *required* for 4.0.8.1. Second, OAS 4.x must be installed into its own home directory. All Oracle products going forward should be installed into their own home directories to ease upgrades and migrations.