oas 4.0.8.1 wrksf taking all CPU

From: Julian Htun <jhtun_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:51:39 GMT

Hi,

My configuration is: NT SP6a, Oracle 8.0.5, OAS 4.0.8.1. All running on the same server. OAS and Oracle 8 are in the same ORACLE_HOME. Whenever I start OAS from the admin site, the WRKSF (catridge server) process takes up 100% of the CPU.

Could someone advice me how to trouble shoot this. Is there a fix? Pls ask me more info if you need to.

Thank you so much.
-Julian Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 10:51:39 CST