The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

From: Vladimir Yefremov <salut_at_skif.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:08:14 +0300

To whom it may concern:

      "US-CIS Bridge Inc." is seeking partners in computer industry. Our company develops software in former soviet republics using domestic programmers. Due to the small market opportunities in such countries, our force does not have enough workload.

      We can use such resource to help others with their projects, even projects with tight deadlines. We have hundreds of people at our disposal right now and number may increase, if necessary.

       All our developers are highly qualified professionals in various software development areas.

    We are offering you an opportunity to help us to find projects for us.

        We are willing to discuss your commissions on individual basis.

Julia Mullens - USA
President Julia_at_us-cisbridge.com

Vladimir Yefremov - Ukraine
Vice President salut_at_skif.net Received on Sat Jan 15 2000 - 03:08:14 CST