Re: How Do I see what SQL is being RUN

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:20:25 +0100

v$session has the address of the current sql_statement. You could join v$session and v$sqltext_with_newline to get the CURRENT statement. You could also query v$open_cursor to find out all the statements being executed by a session.
You could also enable trace for that session only with dbms_system.set_sql_trace_in_session(sid, serial) [parameters are in v$session]
Numerous ways to do it...

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA