Re: Oracle Trace File

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2000 08:30:34 -0500

mc59028_at_my-deja.com writes:

> Can anyone tell me anymore about this extract from an Oracle trace file?
I can tell you, but you aren't going to like it.

This trace indicates that the server crashed due to a bug. Contact Oracle Support. This may be a known bug.

                                      Rick

--

                                        Rick Wessman
                                        Security and Directory Technologies

       The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
             necessarily represent those of  Oracle Corporation.