OIEXEC.EXE Y2K problem

From: Michael Cooke <mick_at_cook161.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:46:06 -0000

Oracle 7.3.3.0.0 NT 4.0 Dev 2000

I have had a problem with installation of Oracle and Developer with respect to the OIEXEC.EXE file generating a windows GPF. I believe this is a bug with the file only using 2 digit date field. As I do not have access to Metalink is there any other download area where I can obtain a copy of the FIX?

Thanks in anticipation
Mick Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 16:46:06 CST