Re: How to monitor database I/O among datafiles ?

From: Neil Cudd <neil_at_cudd.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:40:26 -0000

Qlos,

in the $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin directory there are two scripts : utlbstat.sql and utlestat.sql.
Run the first at the point in time when you want to start monitoring, run the second when you want the monitoring process to end. This will produce a report (report.txt) that will, amongst other things, give details of file I-O.

hth

Neil.