AIX: Memory leak ?

From: Josef Rick <J.Rick_at_debitel.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:48:26 +0100

We are set up a P43 using AIX 4.3.2 and Oracle 8.1.5. Using Oracle Forms under Motif is just a adventure. But now is work’s. But what a about the memory ? „ps-el“ told a value of 42000 for each oracle server process. Is it true that it means each server use 42 MB of memory ?? I can’t believe it.
Maybe there is someone, who run‘s such a configuration. Please give me a short info.

Thank

Josef

J.Rick_at_BEA-AG.com Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 12:48:26 CST