Re: Dynamic SQL, Method 4 Question

From: Pierre Charpenay <pcharpenay_at_unilog.fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 13:10:53 +0100

When using host arrays with dynamic SQL method 4, you can specify :

-> the array used to store datas (sqlda->V[col] = (pointer to) data_array)
-> the type of all these datas (sqlda->T[col]=type)
-> the max length of each of them (sqlda->L[col]=max_size)
->> the array (of short) used to store indicator values
(sqlda->I[col]=(pointer to) indicator_array)

Then, data_array[n_row] is your data, and indicator_array[n_row] is the indicator variable associated.

Hope this helps.
Pierre

Jason Botwick wrotet :