ctxsrv daemon

From: <jerrymontgomery_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 14:59:57 GMT

I am trying to use the ctxsrv server daemon for background DML processing.

I've executed ctxsrv.exe.

I can view pending index updates in the DML queue.

CTX_SERVERS.SER_STATUS = 'IDLE' and SER_IDLE_TIME just continues to accumulate.

If I physically update SER_STATUS to 'RUN' then the index updates. However SER_STATUS reverts to 'IDLE' until I physically update it to run again.

What do I need to do for this daemon to check the DML queue on a regular basis?

Thanks in advance, Jerry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 08:59:57 CST