using all available CPUs

From: Verna Legaspi <verna.legaspi_at_attws.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:58:04 -0800

Hello. We have a Sun E4000 with 6 CPUs. Running Solaris 2.6 & Oracle 8.0.5. Is there some parameter, setting, option, etc. that I need to configure in order for Oracle to take advantage of all the CPUs? Or is this only something that can be done on the SQL side? Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 23:58:04 CST