Best way to creatre a database in Oracle 8.0.5 under WinNT

From: Ash <your_at_attcanada.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:52:38 GMT

Hi I am taking a course in Oracle DBA and I am not satisfied the way I am told about how to go for creating a database or as to how we will be expected to create a database in real life, so will very very much appreciate if someone being actual DBA from his own experience can show me how a database is created in a very professional work environment with full syntax and real life example and if possible you please email me the actual scripts
I thank you so much for your precious time I know theres so much help on this topic but I would prefer to hear from some Professional DBAs

Tks again for your time.

Ash Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 05:52:38 CST