Datatypes

From: Cole Moody <moody_at_cdc.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 01:38:06 -0500

I am new to Oracle and am just getting it setup on my Netware Server (It came bundled with it). I am getting ready to build a database for my company. What I need to know is a description of the different datatypes for columns in a table, and it would be helpful to know how they compare with those in Access 2000, as I am familiar with it. This is Oracle 8 running on a Novell Netware Small Business 5 Server.

Thanks

Cole Moody Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 00:38:06 CST