Re: Datatypes

From: Mark B. Wallace <kaborka_at_attglobal.NOSPAM.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:50:08 GMT

You will need to get familiar with the Oracle documentation (for hundreds of reasons, of which this is only one). It should be included with the product. If not, you can download it from www.oracle.com, or order a CD-ROM for the cost of shipping and handling. In particular, see "datatypes" in the "SQL Reference" manual for a discussion of your specific concern.

Mark