HELP !!! SQL*Net !!!

From: half-wit <half-wit_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:36:43 +0800

Hi, all
I'm a beginner of Oracle.

I have a LAN and some system like this:

I configured the listener.ora tnsnames.ora files for them, and start these server and listener.

I test the tnsping and lsnrctl service, they work ok at every hosts for every servers,
and sqlplus work ok at hosts C & D for ervery servers on hosts A & B , sqlplus can connect to each other, but can't connect to Oracle C & Oracle D

on A & B host, use sqlplus to connect C , it will "Segmentation Fault (coredump)"
on A & B host, use sqlplus to connect D, it will don't response no loger,

on A & B host, use svrmgrl connect to connect C , it will "Segmentation Fault (coredump)"
on A & B host, use svrmgrl connect to connect D, it work ok

I'm very wonder some thing I missed.

Can help me?
Thanks Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:36:43 CST