ERP Research...

From: Chitti Govindarajulu <Chittibabu_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:57:05 -0500

Hi All,

I am Chitti (yes..as in Chitty, Chitty, Bang..Bang) Govindarajulu, an Asst.Professor at Drexel University. A colleague of mine (Dr. Gefen, David) and I are conducting research on ERP. In connection with this we have a survey at:

http://chitti.coba.drexel.edu/ERPSurvey.asp

To encourage prospective respondents, we offering a PC camera or a book to 4 lucky participants (selected based on a lottery). Also, the first 100 participants will receive a complete report of the results.

This survey is designed only for those professionals who are involved (actively or less actively) in ERP implementation in their firm (any module). Main idea is to get your opinion of ERP consultants. So, this survey is NOT for external ERP consultants!

The survey took only 5 minutes to complete during a pretest. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: Chitti_at_drexel.edu. Thanks for your participation.

Chittibabu (Chitti) Govindarajulu, Ph.D. Management Dept., LeBow College of Business Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Ph: (215) 895-2142 www: http://chitti.coba.drexel.edu/ E-mail: Chitti_at_drexel.edu Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 20:57:05 CST