OCI libraries, and PROC

From: <argosy22_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:59:24 GMT

Hi all,

I am used to working in ProC.
Write embedded SQL in .pc program.
Pre-compile to .c.
(the equivilent of an OCI .c)

Compile .c to .exe.

If a library has been made by OCI,
for OCI, and is used by OCI programs,
could it ever be used by a PROC program? Of course the makefile would have to
be modified to point to the compiled library.

I don't expect that it could be, but, I thought that I should ask those who
have experience with the issue.
(And it's not that I want to, but I had
a job interview today, where they use OCI, even thought they have PROC.)

Merry Christmas,

Argosy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 15:59:24 CST