HELP.NEED_to_now how Orlcle looks for TNSNAMES>ORA

From: Derek BOlf <Dbolf_at_magardi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:31:06 GMT

Hi if you could help me I would apprecieate it I am looking for the key or setting somewhere that will change the path of the tnsnames.ora so I can access a diffrent db. If you could email me dbolf_at_magardi.com it would be of major help, The reason I need to do it that way is because I have to dba instaces withthe same sqlnet name and I can't change it. derek Received on Mon Dec 20 1999 - 07:31:06 CST