Re: Help! Adodb.recordset.update vs Execute SQL statement?

From: smushran <smushran_at_nospam.us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:54:09 GMT

ADODB.Command.Execute should be the more efficient option if all you are looking to do is populate the data in the database. Recordset has the overhead of maintaining the data in the local cache. However, if you are looking to read the inserted data back from the server, a recordset should be the better option.... as the data will already be in the local cache.

Sunil