Help! Adodb.recordset.update vs Execute SQL statement?

From: Dana Jian <djian_at_trasa.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:21:07 -0500

Hi,

Now there're some choices for add new/ update record in Oracle database from front-end program like VB, we can use ADODB.recordset to add new/update record or we can use Execute to run a SQL statement directly against the Oracle database connection.

But what's the best solution--when talk about the performance and efficiency ??

Any help/comments would be appreciated!!

Dana
dan_jian_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 10:21:07 CST