Re: oracle name services

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:57:23 +0100

I have to disagree completely with the previous poster. Also the statement you can't delete stuff from Oracle Names if you can't connect to OEM is simply false: you don't use OEM to manage Oracle Names. You use either the Oracle Network Manager (Oracle 7) or the Net8 assistant. As you, as many, many people in this group don't specify any info with respect to version and platform I currently can't help you out.

Regards

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA