Re: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel ON Oracle 8.0.4

From: Erik <ecotsonas_at_saraswati.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:52:21 GMT

Do happen to have any bitmap indexes on any of the tables you are updating? I had a problem in 8.1.5 when the execution plan tries to do a bitmap merge. Just a thought. Also I know that index-organized tables are VERY new in 8.0.4. I used them a little bit in 8.1.5, but even then I had some problems.

Erik

In article <38565304.A393A99F_at_rds.ro>,
  Valentin =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=EEnzatu?= <mvali_at_rds.ro> wrote:
> Is there anybody who knows what can I do to avoid this "misterious"
> Oracle message that cause me a lot of problems ?
>
> Here is what I do:
> I have a package that do more operations. I have a procedure that
do

> some INSERTs and DELETEs and TRUNCATEs and UPDATEs on three tables.
Two

--
Erik
Consultant

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 13:52:21 CST