Oracle and MQ Series

From: Chris Hall <chris_at_mailroom.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:18:06 +0000

I have a need to connect these two together, well, what I have been asked to do is connect these together and I'm not really sure how I go about it, my recent MQ installation will pass things to flat files and I've sort of cobbled some C/C++ stuff to call both the Oracle APIs and the MQ APIs which worked (tho' I doubt this is production strength), but I think that this is probably reinventing the wheel. I have some developers who can do the PL/SQL stuff once they get some data but how do people in the real world connect these two togther? I've got a mixture of both 8.0.4 and 8i on various platforms.

Thanks for any pointers

--
Chris. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 06:18:06 CST