Re: Oracle and MQ Series

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:33:17 -0800

Chris

There are a couple of ways of hooking them together:

  1. Use a Procedural Gateway - requires a fair amount of coding
  2. Use a transformation engine like TSISoft's Mercator product - pretty straight forward, GUI driven.
  3. Use Oracle Message Broker, part of the Oracle Integration Server. It can take a message from (for example) an Oracle Advanced Queuing queue and send it to an MQSeries queue.

HTH. Pete