Data to/from Quickbooks.

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:06:59 -0800

Does anyone know of any tools to get data to/from Quickbooks?

I dont have a copy of Quickbooks, so maybe there is some sort of tool within the program that can do what I am looking for.

I have clients that send me information that they export from Quickbooks and I need to get the names, addresses, phone #s, etc... into my Oracle Database. The exports I get have the name all in one field instead of broken up into it's components. Same goes for the address. If these fields were broken up into their components, I could just SQL*Load the data, but it is a pain in the neck to parse the info. If anyone knows of tools that will do this, I would appreciate the info.

I will, in the future, also want to export my data back out into Quickbooks format. It doesn't look too hard to duplicate what QB does, but I would also appreciate a tool for that so that I dont end up re-inventing the wheel.

Thanks.

Michael Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 17:06:59 CST