Re: Installing 8.1.5 on RedHat 6.1 - anyone ..

From: John Goodens <wootang_warrior_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:11:11 +0200

Has anyone successfully installed OAS 4.07 + Oracle 8i + 8i patch on the same machine
I've been trying the entire weekend.

Sofar:
1. Separate ORACLE_HOMES for each product (duh!).

2. Separate SID's ???? can someone give a definitive answer here, I think that the SID's must be the same?

3. Successfully running the 8i patch?

Someone answer with an URL that has this info or I'll try make it work from everyone's answers and make my own FAQ.

Cheerio
ChrisG