SQL question in sqlplus!

From: Zenith <jackyleo_at_attmysite.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:10:03 +0800

I have learning sqlplus currently in a Oracle 7, sqlplus. how can I list out the records in ascending order of one field? if it can be done,
and how can i just selected the first three rows? with the use of a function?
or i can only do this by a very long sql statment? Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 13:10:03 CST