Help on FTP, OAS 3.0, and OAS 3.0 Web Listner

From: Dong Chung <r42014_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:57:00 -0700

Can someone tell me a way of bypassing a ftp problem that I have. I have a web page that I like to ftp (upload and replace a web page in a web directory)
Upon doing so, I get this following message:

          ftp> put right.html
          200 PORT command successful.
          450 right.html: Cannot open or remove a file containing a
running program.

It may be a PL/SQL call or Java Scripts embedded in the page, which I doubt at this moment.
(since I was unable to upload html files that does not have any Java or
PL/SQL scripts embedded.)
Or
it may be the way OAS 3.0 (Oracle Application Server and OAS web listner) feature that prevent from doing so.

Are they any ways to get around to this.
(Unix File and directory permission are currently set OK and should not
be the cause of problems)

Now I have to kill a Oracle web listner, upload files and then start OAS web listner , which is somewhat bothersome.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

DC Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 14:57:00 CST