Hotbacks Directly To Tape From NT Oracle 7.3.4 Database

From: Jill Proffitt <jproffitt_at_tznet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:50:21 -0600

I have a client who wants to do hot backups directly from an NT Oracle server to a tape drive. He has approximately 14 gigs of data that needs to be backed up nightly and does not have the disk space available to handle it.

I have two questions - he can do this, right? And if so, how.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

: )

Jill Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 22:50:21 CST