Trigger syntax?

From: Danilo Unite <danilo_at_syndeocorp.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 08:45:03 -0800

Hi,

I get an 'invalid operator' error from the when clause of the following trigger:

create or replace trigger delete_mapaddress   before update of status
    on callforward_profile
    for each row

      when (:new.status = 0)
        begin
        delete from mapaddress
          where subscriber_id = :new.subscriber_id
            and callflow_id = :new.callflow_id
            and graphnode_id = :new.graphnode_id;
        end;

I guess it has to do with the use of :new.status in the when clause. What am I doing wrong? Should I be doing this another way? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Danilo