AD - Calling Freelance Trainers

From: Yinka Fedden <yinka.fedden_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:57:34 -0000

Step Forward is a software training company whose reputation is built on providing courses which are tailored to the client. We are currently campaigning for freelance associates in the areas detailed below to add to our existing associates in the fulfilment of assignments scheduled from the New Year onwards.

Crystal Reports
Crystal Info
SQL
Java
Oracle
UML If you are a trainer who is experienced in any of these products, please contact Step Forward at trainers_at_step-forward.com, or visit our web site and register on our Feedback page on our website: http://www.step-forward.com, where we have a special section for the registration of freelance associates.

Step Forward takes a different attitude to all freelance trainers, and treats them as clients. We pay above the average rate, and ensure that our freelance associates have all relevant information in advance of the training course.

--
Yinka Fedden
Step Forward - The next step in your training and consultancy needs. http://www.step-forward.com Received on Sat Dec 04 1999 - 02:57:34 CST