Oracle 8.1.6 JDBC Thin Driver

From: Mahesh Swaminathan <mahesh_at_zedak.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:13:57 -0500

I just downloaded the above thin driver for JDBC 2.0. But it does not seem to support JDBC 2.0 features like cursors. It throws unsupported feature exception. I am running the client on a Windows NT machine with the above thin driver and the Oracle database and the listener are on a Linux Redhat 6.0 server with Oracle 8.0.5. I do get the same exception when i run the client locally on the Linux Machine.

Does the new driver support any of the extra JDBC 2.0 features at all?? Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 10:13:57 CST