From: Dilgeet Badial <badial_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:36:58 -0500

Has anyone any experience with exporting data from Unix to PC. The database on PC side is using msql database and on PC, I have installed Oracle. I have some documentation on SQL loader but it tells me that I should use conventional Path loads. It however does not tell how to use it.

Any suggestions. Which is the best way of doing this efficiently ??

Dilgeet Badial Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 12:36:58 CST