Re: Running Oracle8i and Developer on same Machine

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:23:23 +0100

Yes, I also got some problems with that. The trick is to first install Developer 6 and then Oracle 8i in separate oracle_home's. For more information how I did this you can go to my site http://pc3.cereus.uia.ac.be/cereus/ . go to technical guides > how to's > windows nt > developer 6. Here you find exact information how I installed the two programs.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Wim Valgaeren