Changing SID at listener level

From: Kevin Kubek <kkubek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:47:30 GMT

We have two databases that we switch each month, and I'd like a single client TNSNAMES entry that points to the correct DB.

Server:
DB1
DB2

On the client, I want TNSNAMES entry "CURRENTDB" to point to DB1 for a month and then point to DB2 the next month.

Any thoughts on how to do this.

Oracle 8.0.4

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 10:47:30 CST