Re: Urgent: Error starting svrmgrl and DB

From: Reinhard <reinhard_wahl_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:57:16 GMT

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:39:39 -0500, Em Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net> wrote:

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Meanwhile we found out ( Iam new to that server) that there are more svrmgrl in different directories and it was not the first in the path so we had to change to the right one and then start it referenced to the current directory with ./svrmgrl. Then it worked.

Bye
  Reinhard

Replace '_' with '.' in e-mail adress to send a pm