Re: Urgent: Error starting svrmgrl and DB

From: Em Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:39:39 -0500

Hi
If I recall correctly I have similar situation quite long time before. and most of the time I am trying to start the svrmgrl from different user's shell where the user has no privilege to the svrmgrl executable but if you try to start as root then it does have right to start not it will
come up with the authorization for internal user.. that is what i experience .. I may be wrong..
Good luck
HTH
Pradhan